I'm loving the adorable images in Witty-cisms Stamp Set from the January – June Mini Catalogue. They are whimsical and the "pun" sentiments are fun! I chose the Chinchilla image for my cards today. I took one stamp and showed it in a fast and simple card, then a stepped up one by adding a few more products and finally one for all you avid stampers (you know who you are are!).
The more detailed card is still easy to make – it just takes a few more supplies and a bit more time.
Here's how to make my card:
Granny Apple Green (8 ½” x 5 ½”)
Whisper White (5 ¼” x 4”)(3” x 3”)(scrap)
Brights 6” x 6” DSP Granny Apple Green – (4 ¼” x 2”)
Petal Pink (3” x 3”)
Granny Apple Green (scrap)
Granny Apple Green ½” Textured Weave Ribbon; Whisper White 5/8” Flax Ribbon)
- Fold the Granny Apple Green cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue the Whisper White (5 ¼” x 4”) to the card front.
- Punch the bottom of the DSP using the Banner Triple Punch.
- Score the top of the DSP banner at ¾”. Add a few strips of Tear & Tear Adhesive under the fold.
- Cut the salvage edge from the Granny Apple Green ribbon and pull away several strands.
- Cut the salvage edge from the Whisper White Flax ribbon and pull away several strands and add to the Granny Apple Green strands.
- Remove the backing from the Tear & Tape Adhesive and press the strands into the tape. Fold over the edge to seal the strands.
- Wrap a piece of Granny Apple Green Ribbon around the top of the banner and glue to the back.
- Wrap a few strands of the Whisper White Flax Ribbon on top of the Granny Apple Green and tie in a simple knot.
- Glue the banner to left side of the Whisper White layer.
- Cut out a 2 3/8” circle from the Whisper White and Petal Pink cardstock using the Stitched Shapes Dies.
- Stamp the image on the Whisper White Circle and again on the Whisper White scrap and Petal Pink scrap.
- Colour the chinchilla image on the scrap using Stampin’ Blends. Cut out with Paper Snips.
- Pop up the coloured image on the circle image using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut out the work “chinchilla” from the Granny Apple Green scrap, banner cut the right end and glue on top of the image on the circle.
- Pop up the Petal Pink circle on the card to the right of the banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals..
- Pop up the stamped piece to the left of the Petal Pink circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Click to read all about my program!
If you are in the Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
In the USA order from Patsy's Online Store