Have you checked out the Best Dressed Suite in the January – June 2020 Mini Catalogue (pages 54 – 56)? It's such a pretty stamp set and coordinating products.
The images in today's card are cut from the Best Dress 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper. Each package features 48 sheets, 4 each of 12 double-side designs in 6" x 6" size.
Don't you love all the different patterns on the paper? Perfume bottles, lipstick, shoes and purses. So pretty! I love it when Stampin' Up! offers several coordinating products in a Suite – it makes card making so easy!
The Best Dressed Suite Bundle includes:
* Dressed to Impress Photopolymer Stamp Set (10% off)
* All Dressed Up Dies (10% off)
* Best Dressed 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper
* Mint Macaron 1/8" (3.2 cm) Sheer Linen Ribbon
* Best Dressed 3" x 3" (7.6 x 7.6 cm) Note Cards & Envelopes
* Best Dressed Tassels
Product colors: Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight, Lovely Lipstick, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Purple Posy, Mint Macaron
The Colour Palette for the suite is…
If you love this entire Best Dressed Suite of products Stampin' Up! has made it easy to place your order for the entire suite bundle #153926.
If you'd like to see the products in more detail check out this video from Stampin' Up!
We would be delighted to have you order from our online stores.
In the USA order from Patsy Waggoner's Online Store
In the Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Clickto read all about my program!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE