It's Just in CASE Thursday, Patsy here!
Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. CASE stands for (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog to inspire you!
The products I used for today's card…
- Timeless Tropical Cling Stamp Set (English) 
- In The Tropics Dies 
- Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper 
- Grapefruit Grove 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Old Olive 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Daffodil Delight 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad 
- 5/16" (8 Mm) Braided Burlap Trim 
- Gold Faceted Gems 
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today is a exact CASE except I used the tag on a card instead of the pillow box.
The braided trim does tie a bit thick for cards you want to mail but I do love the look. Added a little sponging at the top of the tag. Do you ever sponge the edges of cardstock. It is really simple to do. Cut the Stampin' Sponge into quarters or sixths. Squeeze your ink pad and get some ink in the lid, then grab the ink with a sponge and brush the sponge on the edges of the cardstock.
Card base is Whisper White Cardstock 4 x 11. The designer paper 4 x 5 1/2 & 2 1/2 x 4. The tag is Whisper White 2" x 3 1/2 and the top is punched with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.
Thank You for stopping by, I hope you found some inspiration here today!
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards Program.
In the USA order Patsy Waggoner's Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
When you place an online orderyou earn the following gifts:
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Clickto read all about my program!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE