Long before it was a Covid-19 thing, stampers were masking – in a fun way!
Crafters make masking cool and I'm excited to share this simple and useful stamping technique with you. This card also features several new products from the gorgeous Flowers For Every Season Suite.
Masking is a simple technique that blocks off areas of a project to create white space. It can create a faux layering effect or highlight an area for a greeting or focal point. Masking can be loose and artsy with torn edges or precise straight lines or shapes depending on what you use to create your mask.
I hope you enjoy this card that shows the beauty you can create with these lovely new stamps, ink, and paper!
In my newsletter tomorrow I share how to create this card which uses the masking technique. You'll have to join my newsletter subscriber list before then to receive the instructions for this card.
Join my Email Newsletter List and receive my tutorials by email. With each mailing you will receive a picture of the finished project, a supply list, card layout, and a step-by-step tutorial.
Celebrate Sunflowers (#152517)
Flowers For Every Season 6" x 6" Paper Designer Series (#152486)
Whisper White Thick cardstock (#140272)
Misty Moonlight cardstock (#153081)
Stampin' Blends Combo Pack Daffodil Delight (#144603)
Stampin' Write Markers Brights (#147157)
Cinnamon Cider Classic Stampin' Pad (#153114)
Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin' Pad (#153118)
2020–2022 In Color Enamel Dots (#152480)
Bone Folder (#102300)
Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430)
Stampin' Seal (#152813)
Grid Paper (#130148)
Sticky Notes for masking
TIPS: Sticky notes are ideal for creating torn, punched, or die-cut masks because they are thin and the sticky section helps hold them in place temporarily without damaging your paper or cardstock.
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Clickto read all about my program!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE
I work with my Border Buddy, Patsy Waggoner, in the US and we hope you find inspiration in our posts.
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
- Alison’s E-Newsletter (Canadian Customers)
- Patsy’s E- Newsletter (US Customers)
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards.
- Alison’s Free PDF Tutorial & Card Program (Canadian Customers)
- Patsy’s Free PDF Tutorial and Card Program (US Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
- Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)
- Patsy's Online Store (US customers