During September my Border Buddy, Patsy Waggoner (from US), and I have been sharing cards made with the Poinsettia Place Suite of products from the August – December 2020 Mini Catalogue. Today I'm sharing a bonus card for you. We share them in our Saturday Border Buddy Series on our blogs.
We each create 4 cards using products from the collection for the monthly PDF. The PDF has images, supply list, measurements and step by step directions for the eight unique cards. We use the PDF as an exclusive Thank You Gift for the customers who place any size order at our online stores. Today I'm sharing a bonus card that isn't included in the PDF.
SIMPLE STAMPING DIRECTIONS:
Real Red – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; scored at 4 1/4" to form card base
Whisper White – 5 1/4" x 4"
Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper – 4" x 1"
- Fold Real Red in half to create card base.
- Stamp the branch images in Old Olive ink (one full strength and one without reinking) on the left lower corner.
- Stamp the holly branch in Early Espresso and the berries in Real Red.
- Stamp the sentiment in Real Red ink to the right of the images.
The Poinsettia Place Suite includes the Poinsettia Petals Bundle (Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set and Poinsettia Dies) and when you purchase them together you save 10%.
The Poinsettia Place Suite Collection includes:
* Poinsettia Petals Photopolymer Stamp Set (10% off)
* Poinsettia Dies (10% off)
* Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper
* Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper
* Beaded Pearls
* Real Red 3/8" (1 cm) Sheer Ribbon
Product colors: Bumblebee, Garden Green, Old Olive, Real Red, Soft Suede
You can purchase all the products with one item #155109 or you can purchase items separately.
Here's a sneak peek of our cards from the September PDF
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with our Customer Rewards.
- Alison's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(Canadian customers)
- Patsy's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(US customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST