It is Sunday Sketch time, Alison here today.
Each Sunday Patsy Waggoner from the US (my border buddy) and I take turns creating a card using one of our card sketches. Sketches can help get your creative juices flowing. I find that when I'm stuck and seem to have lost my stampin' mojo a sketch can give me the spark I need. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
Today's card features the Snowflake Splendor Suite which which includes the Snowflake Wishes Stamp Set and So Many Snowflakes Dies and when you bundle them together (#155172) you save 10%
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Whisper White - Cardbase – 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
- Whisper White – Layer 1 – 4 1/4" x 3"
- Balmy Blue – 3 3/4" x 1"
- Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper – 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper – 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
- Fold the Whisper White cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the middle of the card front.
- Emboss the strip of Balmy Blue with the Winter Snow Folder using the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and glue across the Designer Series Paper.
- Ink the sentiment in Versamark and stamp on the bottom of the Whisper White Layer White, apply Silver Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Pop up the embossed piece with Stampin' Dimensionals in the middle of the DSP.
- Cut out a large snowflake from the Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper using the So Many Snowflakes Dies and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Pop up the snowflake on the top of Layer 1 with a Mini Stampin' Dimensional.
- Add a Blue Adhesive Backed Gem in the center of the snowflake.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials plus bonus rewards with our customer rewards program.
- Alison's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(Canadian customers)
- Patsy's Free PDF Tutorial & Customer Rewards(US customers)
We would love to have you shop with us!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST