Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. CASE stands for (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog to inspire you!
Today's card features the Heartfelt stamp set and the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I like to plan ahead and as fast as time flies Valentines will be here before you know it. You may want to check out your supplies and see what you have on hand and what you may need to order for your Valentine creations.
With covid-19 still looming over us, it is so important to reach out to those you love with cards, especially to those who are more isolated.
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today I only changed up the stamp set as I wanted to use the card for Valentines Day.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Whisper White (base): 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
- Whisper White (frame): 3 3/8" x 4 1/2"
- Whisper White (words): 2" x 3"
- Whisper White (hearts): 3 @ 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Whisper White (small scallop heart): 1 3/4" x 1 3/4"
- Flower for Every Season Designer Series Paper 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Fold the Whisper White paper on the score mark to create card base.
- Glue the designer paper to the card front.
- Cut out the frame using the 2 7/8" x 4 1/16" scallop from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies using the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine.
- Adhere the frame to the cardfront using the Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Stamp the words on Whisper White in Just Jade ink and cut out with the 1 5/8" x 2 3/4" Stitches So Sweetly Die.
- Adhere to the center of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the large heart twice on Whisper White paper using Magenta Madness Ink and punch out with the Heart Punch.
- Fussy cut the out the center heart from one of the Magenta Madness hearts to create a small heart.
- Stamp the large heart again on Whisper White in Just Jade ink and cut out the center heart to create a small heart.
- Stamp the scallop heart in Just Jade and fussy cut it out.
- Color the small hearts in the scallop heart with the dark Magenta Madness Stampin' Blend.
- Tie a large bow with Linen Thread and adhere to the back of the large heart with glue dots.
- Adhere the large heart to the lower right hand corner of the frame with Mini Glue Dots.
- Adhere the small Just Jade heart to the center of the large heart with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere the small scallop heart to the upper right hand corner of the frame with Mini Glue Dots.
- Adhere the remaining Magenta Madness small heart to the right of the small scallop heart overlapping a bit.
- Randomly add five Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to the cardfront.
All supplies used on this blog are Stampin’ Up!®
Download the PDF including measurements and supply list.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!