Every Saturday Patsy Waggoner (US) and I share a card made using the featured products we have chosen for our Border Buddy free PDF. In December when you make a purchase in our online stores we will send you the instructions to make 6 cards using the Bloom Where You’re Planted Suite Collection.
Today’s share is a card that folds flat for mailing but when opened it has a little box to hide treats. The plants and pots are stamped with images from he Plentiful Plants Stamp Set and cut out with the coordinating Perfect Plants Dies or cut out using the dies from the Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper.
It’s time to register for the December Bloom Where You’re Planted Class. We are featuring the suite collection in our Border Buddy Take & Make Class Kit this month.
Measurements for Bloom Where You’re Planted Box Fun Fold Card
- Cinnamon Cider – 4.25″ x 10.5″; scored at 5.5″; 6.75″; 8.75″ and 10″
- Sahara Sand – 3.75″ x 3.5″
- Bloom Where You’re Planted Brick pattern – 4″ x 1 .75″ & 4.75″
- Bloom Where You’re Planted Wall pattern – 3.5 x 3.25″
Watch my video on how to put the card together
The bloom where you’re planted suite includes:
- Plentiful Plants Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Perfect Plants Dies
- Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper
- Paper Lattice Accents
- Order entire Suite with Item #155699
What is included in the Bloom where you’re planted class
- Paper, envelopes and embellishment to create 4 cards (1 each of 4 designs).
- Supplies cut and ready to go also die-cut, punched and embossed if needed (we assume you own the stamps & dies for this suite and do not include those in the kit).
- PDF Tutorial with images, supply list, measurements and step by step directions for the 4 cards.
Sign up by December 15th to receive your kit by mail
All you need to know about our kits by mail
How much is the Take & Make Kit?
- $20 US Customers ordering through Patsy Waggoner US
- $22 CAN Customers ordering through Alison Solven CAN
How much is the shipping? FREE!!!!
What do I need to complete the kit?
- You will provide the stamps, inks and adhesives to complete your project. If a stamped image requires a die or punch you will need to provide it or fussy cut your images
What is the deadline to sign up for the class?
- Deadline to sign up for the Take & Make is the 15th of each month.
How and When will the kits be shipped?
- I will order the supplies for the kits after registration close. I usually takes about 7-10 days to arrive to me.
- When supplies arrive I will cut and prepare the kits and mail them out via Canada Post letter mail
Do I have to sign up for a minimum number of months?
- NO – this is a by the month, you sign up each month to purchase the Border Buddy Card Kits.
Can I purchase just the PDF Tutorial?
- YES – the cost is $10US/$12CAN
Once you register you will receive a Invoice OR you can pay by e-transfer. You will be contacted for payment after registration closes.
PDF Tutorial INCLUDES:
- PDF with instructions for 6 cards
- Supply list, pictures, measurements & step-by-step directions
- FREE with ANY size purchase
- Read about my other Customer Rewards
We would love to have you shop with us!
sign up for our newsletter
sign up for our newsletter
Hop over to Patsy Waggoner’s Blog to read about her class if you live in the US
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!