It’s time to register for the Rainbow of Happiness Bundle Class. This fabulous stamp set and dies is the featured products in this month’s Take & Make Class. It’s also featured in our free Border Buddy PDF when you make a purchase during February.
- February 2022 Border Buddy Take & Make Class (sign up February 1 – 15)
- Border Buddy PDF Tutorial Thank You Gift
The Rainbow of Happiness Bundle is featured in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue and they coordinate with the fabulous Sunshine & Rainbows 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, free with a $60 purchase during Sale-a-bration (ends February 28)
When you purchase the Rainbow of Happiness Bundle you can select the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP as your free Sale-a-bration reward and when you make this purchase in my online store I will send you the instructions and the card kit (supplies) for free. Available to Canadian Residents only. If you live outside of Canada there is an option to purchase the PDF.
Here is a super cute card using the bundle – this isn’t part of the class but I wanted to give you a sample of a card made with the products. Isn’t it adorable?
What is included in the Rainbow of Happiness class
- Paper, envelopes and embellishment to create 4 cards (1 each of 4 designs).
- Supplies cut and ready to go also die-cut, punched and embossed if needed (we assume you own the stamps & dies for this suite and do not include those in the kit).
- PDF Tutorial with images, supply list, measurements and step by step directions for the 4 cards.
Sign up by February 15 to receive your kit by mail
All you need to know about our kits by mail
How much is the Take & Make Kit?
- $22 CAN Customers ordering through Alison Solven CAN
How much is the shipping? FREE!!!!
What do I need to complete the kit?
- You will provide the stamps, inks and adhesives to complete your project. If a stamped image requires a die or punch you will need to provide it or fussy cut your images
What is the deadline to sign up for the class?
- Deadline to sign up for the Take & Make is the 15th of each month.
How and When will the kits be shipped?
- I will order the supplies for the kits after registration close. I usually takes about 7-10 days to arrive to me.
- When supplies arrive I will cut and prepare the kits and mail them out via Canada Post letter mail
Do I have to sign up for a minimum number of months?
- NO – this is a by the month, you sign up each month to purchase the Border Buddy Card Kits.
Can I purchase just the PDF Tutorial?
- YES – the cost is $12 CDN
Once you register you will receive a Invoice OR you can pay by e-transfer. You will be contacted for payment after registration closes.
Free pdf with any size purchase in my store during february
PDF Tutorial INCLUDES:
- PDF with instructions for 6 cards
- Supply list, pictures, measurements & step-by-step directions
- FREE with ANY size purchase
- Read about my other Customer Rewards
We would love to have you shop with us!
sign up for our newsletter
Hop over to Patsy Waggoner’s Blog to read about her class if you live in the US
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!