Join our vibrant community of artists as we present projects in our blog hop today featuring the Lighter Than Air Suite Collection. Get inspired by the variety of projects and techniques our talented global demonstrators bring to life.
You are going to love the Lighter Than Air Suite Collection from the January – April 2024 Mini Catalogue. Our projects range from fancy folds, cards and packaging. Something for all occasions and all levels of crafters.
Introducing the “Lighter Than Air” Suite Collection, a delightful collection that takes your crafting to new heights (see what I did there? LOL). This collection features the whimsical Hot Air Balloon bundle, complete with coordinating stamps and dies, allowing you to create charming and uplifting designs.
Elevate your creativity further with the Baker’s Twine Three Color Pack and Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dot which add dimension and vibrancy to your projects. The Lighter Than Air 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper adds a breath of fresh air to your designs, featuring enchanting patterns inspired by the beauty of hot air balloons.
my blog hop project
- Cut Azure Afternoon cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8″ and score at 3″, 6″ and 7″. Fold on the score lines to create the card base.
- Cut Azure Afternoon cardstock to 8 1/2″ x 3 1/4″ and score at 4 1/4″
- Cut 4 pieces of Lighter than Air 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 5 1/4″ x 3 1/4″, 5 1/4″ x 3/4″ (2 pieces) and 4 1/4″ x 3″ and glue to the pieces of cardstock.
- Add clouds by using the Basic Border dies, Balmy Blue ink and a Blending Brush on a piece of Basic White cut to 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp the balloon on Basic White in Azure Afternoon ink and cut out with coordinating die.
- Cut the label from Basic White and stamp the sentiment in Fresh Freesia ink.
- Cut out clouds from Basic White and the hot air balloon basket from Fresh Freesia.
- Assemble the elements and glue to the front of the cardstock. Add a bow made from baker’s twine.
- Glue the decorate piece of the back and front of the card base.
I’ve created a video tutorial for this card and you can watch it on my Youtube Channel here:
Hop around for more creative ideas
sneak peek of the projects included this month
Want to learn from the artists included in our PDF tutorials? The tutorial features 12 EXCLUSIVE projects featuring the Lighter Than Air Suite Collection and includes pictures, supply list, measurements in imperial and metric and a link to video classes. Discover insider tips and tricks to make your artwork truly shine.
How to receive your copy of the tutorial
1. Make a $50 purchase (either in my store, in person or by phone) and I’ll send you the tutorial for free. Canadian residents only
2. Purchase the tutorial for $19.50 Canadian in my Tutorial Store. You can purchase each month just like you do with my other tutorial offerings. Click here to purchase January PDF.
3. Join my Canada Inks Ups team of demonstrators and receive the tutorials for free as a perk.
4. At the start of each subscription period (January for the January – June 2024 subscription) purchase 6 months of tutorials but pay for only 5 – a savings of $19.50! Click here to purchase 6 month subscription.
supplies used in today’s cardProduct List
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for my E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with my Customer Rewards.
Shop with me!!