Today’s card uses many of the products in the suite including the Sweet & Lovely Bundle and Notes of Nature Bundle along with the gorgeous Nature’s Sweetness 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper.
When you open the card it twists and pops up four panels showcasing the products.
Here’s a close up of the four panels.
In a recent LIVE video (on YouTube and my Stamp Crazy with Alison! Facebook Group) I share how to create a really fun fold card which uses a lot of the products in the suite. The card isn’t hard to make but it can be fussy. I shared some tips on my video that you can watch here.
Check out my upcoming class on February 17, 2024. We will gather together in an exclusive Facebook Group at 10 am PT and make the cards If you can’t join live no worries – you can watch the replay later. In addition to the videos being available on Facebook I’ll be uploading them to Youtube and sending the link to attendees.
We’ll make 6 cards (3 designs, 2 of each so you’ll have one to keep and one to give away). The price of the class is $45 and includes a swag bag!
Class kit includes:
- materials to make 6 cards including envelopes (3 designs, 2 of each)
- swag bag with 1/2 package of Nature’s Sweetness 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper, Adhesive Backed Cork Rounds and 1/2 roll of Gold 1/8 Faux Leather Trim
- PDF includes measurements, pictures, supply list and step by step instructions
- LIVE presentation of the three cards so you can craft along
- Invitation to an exclusive private Facebook Group
- Option to receive the links to the live presenation and watch if you don’t have a Facebook account
- Access to the recordings of the class projects after the event
You must provide your own stamps, dies, inks and adhesives.
If you live outside of Canada you can purchase the PDF only and attend the class by prepping your own supplies.
watch my video showing what’s included in class kit:
Purchase either the Notes of Nature or Lovely & Sweet Bundle and receive a full package of the Nature’s Sweetness Designer Series Paper in your swap bag. You pay for the bundle and receive shipping and taxes for free1 You’ll also be able to select free Sale-a-bration rewards!
Purchase the Nature’s Sweetness Suite Collection, pay no shipping or taxes and receive the class for FREE along with THREE Sale-a-bration rewards.
nature’s sweetness suite collection
supplies used in class
Lighter Than air Suite Collection All star video tutorial
Here’s a sneak peek of the projects featured in our January PDF Tutorial using the Lighter Than Air Suite Collection from the January – April 2024 Mini Catalogue. You are going to love this fun suite of products and the amazing projects we’ve created this month.
The tutorial includes:
- 12 projects
- Supply List, Measurements (imperial and metric), video tutorial for each project
HOW CAN YOU GET THIS FABULOUS TUTORIAL
1. Make a purchase (either in my store, in person or by phone) and I’ll send you the tutorial for free. Remember if you use my Host Code (P3CXVREV) on orders of $50 or more I’ll send you a thank you gift too!
2. Purchase the tutorial for $19.50 Canadian in my Tutorial Store. You can purchase each month just like you do with my other tutorial offerings. Click here to order this month’s tutorial.
3. During January you can take advantage of the January – June 2024 subscription and receive SIX months of tutorials for the price of 5 – a savings of $19.50. Click here to subscribe.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for my E-Newsletters!
- Alison’s E-Newsletter (Canadian Customers)
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with my Customer Rewards.
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with me!
- Alison’s Online Store(Canadian customers)