I didn’t have the Paper Pumpkin kit so I recreated the ideas using the Perennial Lavender Suite. This is called CASE (copy and selectively edit). It’s a good idea when you can’t think of something creative to make. So using a layout and idea from a card you find can be changed up to work with what you have on hand.
The “love” and “greenery” dies are from The Love of Spring Dies, an add on for the January – March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kits. The dies can be purchased using Item #164396 for $16.50 CDN. They coordinate with each kit in the Jan – Mar quarter.
Here’s a close up of the three cards elements
Watch my video to see how I made today’s card
Did you miss out on the January Lovely Lavender kit? You can purchase the refill which includes all the supplies with the exception of the stamp set and ink spot. Just substitute your own stamps and inks and you are all set. Lovely Lavender Refill Kit #164384 $15.00
paper pumpkin – February 2024 – Sweet Springtime
The Sweet Springtime Kit includes:
- everything you need to make 9 cards (3 each of 3 designs) with 9 coordinating envelopes
- precept vellum pieces and wood embellishments
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Photopolymer stamp set
Coordinating colours are Balmy Blue, Fresh Freesia, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green and Night of Navy
paper pumpkin pre-paid subscriptions
Purchase a prepaid subscription in 3, 6 or 12 month periods and earn free Sale-a-bration rewards. Order them on your next online purchase.
Lighter Than Air Suite Collection All star video tutorial
Here’s a sneak peek of the projects featured in our January 2024 PDF Tutorial using the Lighter Than Air Suite Collection from the January – April 2024 Mini Catalogue. This tutorial has fabulous cards, 3D fun folds and gift boxes.
The tutorial includes:
- 12 projects
- Supply List, Measurements (imperial and metric), video tutorial for each project
HOW CAN YOU GET THIS FABULOUS TUTORIAL
1. Make a $50 purchase (either in my store, in person or by phone) and I’ll send you the tutorial for free. Canadian residents only
2. Purchase the tutorial for $19.50 Canadian in my Tutorial Store. You can purchase each month just like you do with my other tutorial offerings. Click here to purchase January PDF.
3. Join my Canada Inks Ups team of demonstrators and receive the tutorials for free as a perk.
4. At the start of each subscription period (January for the January – June 2024 subscription) purchase 6 months of tutorials but pay for only 5 – a savings of $19.50! Click here to purchase 6 month subscription.
Enter the current host code on your online order of $50 or more and receive a gift along with your Thank You card.
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for my E-Newsletter!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with my Customer Rewards.
I would Love to have you shop with me!