My card today features the Perennial Lavender Suite Collection from the January – April 2024 Mini Catalogue. I love lavender and always have a bunch in my bathroom and a sachet in my drawers. It’s such a relaxing scent. As always our theme for our blog hop is Thank You.
The flowers and stems were stamped in Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Fresh Freesia and Lost Lagoon. The sentiment was stamped in Blackberry Bliss. A few little Purpose Fine Shimmer Gems and some Line Thread finish off the card.
Watch my video to see how I made today’s card
Hop around the other winners blogs
Lighter Than Air Suite Collection All star video tutorial
Here’s a sneak peek of the projects featured in our January 2024 PDF Tutorial using the Lighter Than Air Suite Collection from the January – April 2024 Mini Catalogue. This tutorial has fabulous cards, 3D fun folds and gift boxes.
The tutorial includes:
- 12 projects
- Supply List, Measurements (imperial and metric), video tutorial for each project
HOW CAN YOU GET THIS FABULOUS TUTORIAL
1. Make a $50 purchase (either in my store, in person or by phone) and I’ll send you the tutorial for free. Canadian residents only
2. Purchase the tutorial for $19.50 Canadian in my Tutorial Store. You can purchase each month just like you do with my other tutorial offerings. Click here to purchase January PDF.
3. Join my Canada Inks Ups team of demonstrators and receive the tutorials for free as a perk.
4. At the start of each subscription period (January for the January – June 2024 subscription) purchase 6 months of tutorials but pay for only 5 – a savings of $19.50! Click here to purchase 6 month subscription.
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for my E-Newsletter!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with my Customer Rewards.
I would Love to have you shop with me!