COMING IN 3 DAYS!
It's the annual Online Extravaganza sale and it runs November 21st – 28th. There are awesome sales all week PLUS two 24 hours flash sale days (November 21 and November 28).
The sale will offer current products (including offerings from the Holiday catalogue) at up to 40% off the regular price.
How to Order?:
By Email – send me your list and I'll input it for you. It can be delivered by UPS directly to your door OR you can pick it up from my studio in New Westminster. I will either need your credit card information or you can pay by e-transfer. Payment must be received at the time of your order.
OnLine Store – place your own order online in my shopping cart. It's simple and when you use the current Hostess Code (S3TCXXAQ) earn free cards through my exclusive program! You will need an online account (you just set it up when you input your order). Make sure my name is showing in the top right hand corner so I can thank you for your order and don't click the No Contact box or I'll never know who you are and that would be sad.
Click here to learn how to easily place your online order.
- look over the list before Monday morning (remember it goes live at 12:01 AM mountain time) and write up your wish list(s).
- if you are going to order online check out how to do that before the sale goes live so you are familiar with how to get your account and what it looks like (just don't finalize your order)
- pay attention to the ONE DAY only flash sales on November 21st and November 28th as they are only available on those specific days
- don't delay as the items are available ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
- you can add other items from the Holiday Catalogue, Annual Catalogue and Clearance Rack to your Online Extravaganza order and the 25% off Stitched from the Heart sale during November counts too!
- you will earn hostess benefits on orders of $200 or more!
The Hello December Project Life Card Collection and Accessory Pack is only sale during the extravaganza for 30% off the regular price. I created this advent calendar that can be flipped to pass each day in December. The cards have space to right down special memories from 2016 and then after Christmas the cards can be slipped into your Project Life Album to easily capture all the magic of the seasons. Just add your photos – the journalling will all be done for you!
I had so much product left over after creating my calendar which I'll use in my Project Life Album. You can also use the cards to create Christmas cards! You will love the Hello December 2016 Project Life kits…especially at 30% off the regular price!