It's Tuesday and that means it's One Sheet Wonder Tuesday! Every Tuesday my Border Buddy, Patsy Waggoner, and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern. This month's pattern uses a 12" x 12" pattern. My card today uses Piece F (4 1/4" x 3 1/2")
This month we're highlighting the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper Designer from the Sale-a-bration promotion that you can earn for FREE with a $60 order before March 31st. It's also coordinates with the Gingham Gala Suite that we are featuring in our Free PDF Tutorial for March.
Each package of Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper includes 12 sheets, 12" x 12" patterned paper – 2 each of 6 double-sided designs. The colours in the paper coordinate with Balmy Glue, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather, Lemon Lime Twist and Whisper White.
We choose the design with the butterfly pattern on one side and black dots on white background on the reverse for our cards this month.
Here's how to make today's card with piece F from the pattern.
Whisper White Thick – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; score at 4 1/4"
Basic Black – 4 1/2" x 3 3/4"; 3" x 3"
Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper – 4 1/4" x 3 1/2" (Piece F); butterfly image from DSP
- Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper (DSP) to the Basic Black (4 1/2" x 3 3/4"). Glue both to the card front.
- Cut the circle from Basic Black (3" x 3") using the Stitched Shapes Framelits and Big Shot.
- Stamp the sentiment on the circle in Versamark, apply White Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Glue the two ribbons to the back of the circle and pop up on the DSP with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Punch out the butterfly image from the patterned paper from the DSP pack.
- Colour the butterfly with Pool Party and Lemon Lime Twist inks using the Aqua Painter.
- Pop up the butterfly on the top of the circle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add Wink of Stella to the butterfly and rhinestones down the middle.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
Make sure you drop in every Tuesday to see another card in our One Sheet Wonder Series.